15 grudnia 2011

How do You collect memories of Christmass?

Jakie macie sposoby na zapamiętywanie Świąt? Oprócz Waszych wspaniałych Grudniowników - robicie coś jeszcze? Piszecie "zwykłe-niezwykłe" pamiętniki? Masowo produkujecie Layouty? Trzaskacie tony zdjęć? Pokażcie nam! Może macie jakiś materiał z zeszłego roku? Albo wcześniej? Opowiadajcie!

What are your methods for remembering Christmas? Besides Your December Journals - are You doing something else? Do You write "ordinary-extraordinary" memoirs? Layouts? Collecting images? Show us! Maybe you have some material from last year?
Dziś alexandra s.m. pokaże Wam jej mały sposób na zapamiętywanie atmosfery Świąt:
Today alexandra s.m. will show You her way to remember more:

Recording Your Favorite Xmas tree decorations: One of the things I particularly like when documenting the magical month of December is that it forces us to pause and ponder over the simple things in life. An example of that can be taking pictures of just a few of your favorite decorations and explaining why it is that they've become your favorites. While doing so, I think including a picture of a little one in front of the tree adds a lot of dimension and a warm human presence to the subject (in other words: don't just photograph the Xmas Decorations!) To complete the subject further more I have created a tag on which I adhered a picture of the exterior of our house. Sometimes I find that we tend to concentrate so much on the interior of our home that we forget to take pictures of the outside. Have fun recording your December, big or small you will treasure these memories forever!





Mira: Ja postanowiłam robić portrety poszczególnych członków rodziny. Z roku na rok. I oczywiście zgarnę do pracy starego Zenita taty :) I na pewno powstanie świąteczny album!

I decided to take indiwidual photos of my family members -   portraits of each one. And I will surely make 2011 Christmas album!

 

4 komentarze:

  1. z poslizgiem bo wichury na południu Polski spowodowały przerwę w internecie :(
    http://scrap-inki.blogspot.com/2011/12/15-grudnia-how-do-you-collect-memories.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. a tu moja:
    http://scrapownia.blogspot.com/2011_12_01_archive.html#2962285101380825045

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. http://scrapowe-love.blogspot.com/2011/12/day-11-13-15.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. http://mumkaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/journal-your-december-days-9-15.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń