9 grudnia 2011

Grateful 4

Podążając za definicją Wikipedii, wdzięczność to uczucie będące odpowiedzią na doświadczone dobro, poczucie zobowiązania moralnego, chęć odwzajemnienia, podziękowania za coś. Chciałybyśmy, abyście dzisiaj wyrazili w swoich albumach wdzięczność. Za co w życiu jesteście wdzięczni? Czego chcielibyście się nauczyć doceniać i w jaki sposób?

Following the definition of Wikipedia, gratitude is response to the experienced well-being, a sense of moral commitment, a willingness to reciprocate, thanks for something. Today we will express our gratitude. For what in life you are grateful? What would You like to learn to appreciate and how?


Poniżej kilka myśli, które nadesłała Janna:


Here are some thoughts from Janna:



In our everyday life happen a lot of things that annoy us… things don’t happen fast or good enough, other people get on our nerves… well, I think you know what I am talking about :)
In my opinion we should reflect about our behavior and thoughts frequently, but due to a lot of responsibilities and everyday life tasks, there is not always enough room for that.
Wintertime is helping us there, the world seems to turn slowlier, the days are shorter and people are calming down a bit (at least I am :) ). For the Journal Your December project I chose to think about the question “What are you grateful for?” There have been a lot of ups and downs in my life but all in all I feel very blessed and appreciate the great experiences I made until now. No matter if something good or bad happened in my life, each experience changed me and my point of view. It made me an optimistic and life-loving person with the need to express myself in many ways. Crafting is one of them. Of course there is not enough room on my two journal pages to show what I am grateful for, but I think you get an idea :)

Have a great day!
Janna







Mira:
Grateful for those who love me...




6 komentarzy:

  1. wowww, Janna, you did such a great job! that's sooo optimistic

    Miraq, tak skromnie a tak ślicznie i wymownie!

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. dziękuję:)
    http://scrap-inki.blogspot.com/2011/12/9-grudnia-grateful-4.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. http://justynka-scrapuje.blogspot.com/2011/12/kolekcje-tradycje-urodziny.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Fantastyczne wpisy!

    http://papierowywymiar.blogspot.com/2011/12/day-7-8-9.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. Jana - love it!!! thanks for this prompt!
    i moje stronki
    http://scrapownia.blogspot.com/2011_12_01_archive.html#7391707133914998655

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. http://mumkaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/journal-your-december-days-9-15.html

    OdpowiedzUsuń