Objects – do You like to collect them? I'm sure that except billions of scrapbooking stuff You still have something up the sleeve! Beautiful, small and large, colorful, thematic... Today will be the collections! Show me what are you fancy about, what would You like to have! Maybe Santa Claus will be a little bit interested? I do not belong to collectors, but I love to watch the wonders thematically gathered in one place and I know one person, whose collection of teapots would make you dizzy! Please, tell us your story of collecting - all stories allowed!
Tymczasem zobaczcie, co przygotowała dla Was Tara Anderson:Meanwhile, see what Tara Anderson prepared for today:
For my topic, I wanted to do something fun and festive and what could be better than to devote a page entirely to our holiday collections! I have many collections that I look forward to bringing out every holiday season but my vintage deer collection has become my new favorite! My grandmother gave me my first deer and I've been lucky enough to find a few more over the past couple of years. There's something special about unwrapping each one, and the story behind how each was found! What is your favorite holiday collection?
Ja lubię gromadzić różne rzeczy, ale do kolekcji z prawdziwego zdarzenia mogę zaliczyć tylko kilka z nich. Są to mianowicie: figurki kotów (przywożę zawsze jakąś z podróży), aparaty, kubki Starbucks, płyty z muzyką klazyczną...
I like to collect a lot of different things but my major collections are: cats (I always bringone from my trips), cameras, Starbucks mugs, CDs with classic music...
Mira:
Chciałabym zamienić zbieranie na rozdawanie...
I'd like to change collecting into giving...




Tara - thanks for this unusual holiday topic - love it - just as your page - it's awesome!!!
OdpowiedzUsuńMira - jak zwykle twoja interpretacja tematu mnie powala ;-)
:))) Dostałam dziś czekoladę :)))))))))
OdpowiedzUsuńBooks :)
OdpowiedzUsuńhttp://scrap-inki.blogspot.com/2011/12/6-grudnia-collections.html
I zgłaszam moje zapiski:
OdpowiedzUsuńhttp://madzik-scrapuje.blogspot.com/2011/12/grudniownik-pierwsze-wpisy.html
http://justynka-scrapuje.blogspot.com/2011/12/kolekcje-tradycje-urodziny.html
OdpowiedzUsuńhttp://papierowywymiar.blogspot.com/2011/12/day-4-5-6.html
OdpowiedzUsuń:)
http://mumkaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/journal-your-december-days-3-8.html
OdpowiedzUsuń